Writing Instruction Videos
Helps and Insights for Writing Teachers and Aspiring Authors
Whether you are a teacher wanting to augment your lesson plans on creative writing or you are an aspiring author looking for insights and tips to improve your craft, the following writing instruction videos can help. Not only do they provide useful instruction, but they might even make you laugh.
- Plots Made Simple: Basics of Plot Development
- Raising Plot Tension to Engage Readers
- Creating Engaging Characters
- Importance of Plot Focus in Short Stories and Picture Books
- Picture Book Writing for Non-Artists
While this library of writing instruction videos might initially be small, I plan to add to it when possible. So, visit often, share the videos with others, and enjoy.